1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

ZAP LIST??

Discussion in 'trueCall Care' started by Jim Langford, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Jim Langford

Jim Langford New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Care
    Scotland
    How do I add "callers" to the zap list? No real instruction on this in the manual provided.. Do I really need to add them as the device if working properly will stop these pest anyway?:sos:

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    I don't understand what you mean, you have to tell the trueCall which calls you don't want somehow!

Zapping a number is as simple as pressing the hash key. You can also administer your star and zap lists through the ICP. I confess I am not familiar with the Care version or its manual, but the instructions seem clear enough in the Blocker manual - see http://truecallcommunity.co.uk/threads/faqs-frequently-asked-questions.21/.

Are you sure you have the Care version, or should have the Care version? It is intended for screening calls to the household of a (for example) dementia sufferer, so that only very specific callers are allowed through. See the Jargon Buster for definitions.

For a general outline see http://truecallcommunity.co.uk/threads/welcome-read-this-first.9/#post-50.

3. Zubrette

Zubrette Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Care
    UK
    It is my understanding that you add them to the zap list via the website portal and/or using the portal to determine the level of blocking that you want.

4. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    Maybe the Care unit does not use the keypad commands to prevent accidental usage?