1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Withheld numbers

Discussion in 'trueCall Care' started by tanylou, Jul 30, 2015.

1. tanylou

tanylou New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Care
    UK
    Hi,
    We have the trueCall Care for my mother-in-law who has early stage Alzheimer's.
    Since getting it in April and using the Filter (International) profile, the number of Spam/Cold calls getting through has been significantly reduced. However I'm not sure how to deal with a Withheld number that goes ahead and presses the * key to get connected. Didn't really want to have to go for the Trusted Callers Only profile just yet...
    Anyone have any ideas?

Many thanks!

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    I use what might be called trusted callers only, everything else goes straight to messaging. But then again I have my mobile as my main means of contact. I think that's the safest bet.

3. tanylou

tanylou New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Care
    UK
    Many thanks, Top Cat.
    Will monitor things further and if needs be we can use the Trusted Callers only profile.