1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

what fantastic support

Discussion in 'Complaints & Praise' started by Nick Noble, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Nick Noble

Nick Noble New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic
    Just wanted to share with everyone how fantastic the support is from trueCall. Had a strange issue with not being able to stop the beeps that notify of new messages, send a support ticket, and through a few steps have the matter resolved easily within 24 hours. Well done Amit, and thank you again.

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    I'm very pleased to hear it.

trueCall is a very small company, but customer-focussed. If I did not have faith in their commitment, I would not be running this forum with their collaboration (I would have made it completely independent).

3. toekneem

toekneem Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    Essex, land of sunshine , drought and conservative policies
    I have to second your praise for Support.
    On the few times that I have had to contact them, either via email or phone, they have always been curtious and gone out of there way to try and overcome the problem. Maybe an example for other companies.

4. HAL9000

HAL9000 Member

trueCall Model:
    Continental Europe
    Idem here.

5. dpick1947

dpick1947 New Member

I agree, I have only had 2 problems both with the trueCall recorder card both times support fixed the problem very fast as in first problem new SD card in 2 days second problem they gave instructions in approx. 3 hours and fixed 10 minutes later.

Thanks again trueCall

dpick1947

6. Top Cat

trueCall Model:
    Englishman in Wales!
    I have not found the item you are referring to. Any pointers?

7. diabolo

diabolo Maintainer Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    England
  8. Top Cat

trueCall Model:
    Englishman in Wales!
    OK, well I've added my own review, and commented on that review.

9. Top Cat

trueCall Model:
    Englishman in Wales!
  10. Clive Daubney

Clive Daubney New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic
    I would like to add my voice to the issue of support. I have had to deal with support on a couple of issues. The first one was very quickly solvable while the second one posed a little more of a problem. I had trouble with flashing lights and not being able to receive messages. I dealt with Isaac and after several phone calls back and forth, my problem was solved without having to send my machine in. In all my dealings with trueCall I have found them to be courteous, friendly, efficient and prompt to deal with any problem, no matter what the situation is. Keep up the good work, trueCall.

11. pierrot

pierrot Member

trueCall Model:
    UK
  12. Goggles

Goggles New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker
    UK
    I would also like to say what fantastic support I got from trueCall. I sent them a message saying I thought I had a problem with my unit (which turns out I didn't). Within 20mins I received a phone call and all was sorted.