1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Weblink failed code 14-4-0-0

Discussion in 'trueCall Classic' started by Ken, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Ken

Ken New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic
    Tried manual weblink, never had any problems before, but now got message saying weblink failed followed by error code 14-4-0-0. Nothing in the manual that I can find. Any info?

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    I believe this has happened to me in the past, I will have a dig through my records...

3. Top Cat

trueCall Model:
    Englishman in Wales!
    I have experience fault codes 5-0-0-0 and 6-0-0-0 before. Either way, anybody getting the "weblink failed" spoken message followed a spoken error code from the trueCall's speaker needs to contact trueCall support (click "Support" in the top right corner having logged in to your Internet control panel).

4. toekneem

toekneem Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    Essex, land of sunshine , drought and conservative policies
    I have certainly had Weblink failed followed by code numbers in the past. I have just put it down to failed connections or any number of probs. Normally another attempt at a manual weblink sort's it out.
    It might be a good idea if trueCall could publish a list of the fault codes on here which might save a few calls to support.

5. Top Cat

trueCall Model:
    Englishman in Wales!
    I think they like calls to support - if people can just read what the codes mean and then go away again trueCall don't get a handle on how often problems happen and what they are.

6. RickH

RickH New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic
    UK
    My weblink is set for default (weekly) but for the last two weeks, it has failed, and I have had to do it manually.
    I recently had a power cut, could this be part of the problem?

7. RickH

RickH New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic
    UK
    Now working as normal. Don`t know what was wrong.

8. Angelbabe1uk

Angelbabe1uk New Member

trueCall Model:
    Wales
    Sorry if bumping this post but I've just tried my trueCall and twice now it's come up with error please try later then the numbers 14-4-0-0
    Has anybody found out what this error is please?

9. Top Cat

trueCall Model:
    Englishman in Wales!
    Don't worry about resurrecting an old topic - any new input is welcome. Unfortunately I have nothing to add.

As before, the only advice I can offer is to contact support - and then let the rest of us know the answer.

10. malah1de

malah1de New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic
    UK
    New member, first post! Hi. Just to say that I contacted support today re inability to weblink. Here is their response at 1108:
    Hope this is of use to others in the same boat! PS Last code was 6-0-0-0.

11. Rinansay

Rinansay Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker
    UK
    On the trueCall weblink page today (28th July) there is the following:
    I first noticed that announcement this afternoon when I was wondering why my manual weblinks were failing. Looks to me that there was some confusion over the date. Anyway, weblinks are still failing. Better luck tomorrow?

12. Rinansay

Rinansay Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker
    UK
    Manual weblinks are now working once again. Good.

Top Cat likes this.