1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Update sync not working

Discussion in 'trueCall Call Blocker' started by lynnr, Jun 1, 2013.

1. lynnr

lynnr New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    My trueCall has not synced since yesterday and will not display new data even after multi manual sync requests and trueCall announcement saying done?

2. Jaime

Jaime New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker
    My Call Blocker won't sync either - if I try a manual sync it says it has failed. I guess somebody unplugged their server to do the hoovering :)

3. Steambuff

Steambuff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    UK
    Mine did not sync last night (Weblink failed / 1 / Part completed (8)).

But I did a manual WebLink OK this morning (About 30 minutes ago)

Dave

4. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Forum Volunteer

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    So I guess somebody needed a socket for the kettle, and forgot to swap it back.

diabolo likes this.
  5. Roger

Roger Moderator Forum Volunteer

trueCall Model:
    I noticed I hadn't had a succecsful weblink since Friday, so I did a successful manual one this morning. Perhaps Steve plugged in the Blocker unit I just sent back for re-programming and it sent the server haywire. :beta:

6. cambrensis

cambrensis Member

trueCall Model:
    Welshman in England!
    I was surprised to see this happen, especially as it coincided with my "Big Switch On"! I'd have expected there to be suffient redundancy to cope. Assuing this to be the case, then there must have been a special reason - but "ours not to reason why". :yawn: