1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

TrueCaller Iphone App

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by Jeremy Harkcom, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Jeremy Harkcom

Jeremy Harkcom New Member

trueCall Model:
    Considering purchase
    United Kingdom
    Hi

There isn't a forum relating to the truecaller iphone app which I assume is part of the trueCall arsenal.

Every now and again I get a message displayed on my phone saying updated list of spam telephone numbers available press to update. However the phone is locked at this stage so pressing the message does nothing. Sliding the bar and entering my 4 digit pin results in the message disappearing , so I've no idea if the phone has received an updated list.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Jeremy

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    Truecaller is an iPhone app which hooks into your mobile phone communications for call blocking and screening, and is absolutely nothing to do with the subject of this forum - which is the hardware unit made by a company in the UK called "trueCall" (note the detail of the name), and the customers thereof. If you haven't purchased a physical unit to plug between your home phone and your land line, you don't have a trueCall.

You can confirm that the app is nothing to do with trueCall by looking at the listing in the app store.