1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

trueCall for Mobiles?

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by Mark Ellott, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Mark Ellott

Mark Ellott New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic
    UK
    Now that trueCall has stopped the telepests dead in their tracks on my landline, they have started pestering me on the mobile. What about an app that does the same thing for mobile phones? Frankly, I would pay good money for such an app.

None of the existing call blockers available comes close to the flexibility and effectiveness of the trueCall units.

2. Goggles

Goggles New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker
    UK
    My wife has noticed an increase in junk calls on her mobile too. Is there such a thing as a call blocker app?

3. HAL9000

HAL9000 Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    Continental Europe
    There are several apps to block or divert numbers for Android, BlackBerry or Symbian phones. Search for “Call Blocker” or “Blacklist” in the different app stores. For the iPhone there is only one app and it’s only for jailbrocken (hacked) phones. Windows Phone has in its latest firmware update to “Amber” some basic blocking functions. Until today there are no apps for WP.

There is no app that has a similar function like “Shield” or “Whisper” of trueCall.