1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

trueCall Call Blocker Unit hanging

Discussion in 'trueCall Call Blocker' started by ACLeith, Sep 2, 2016.

1. ACLeith

ACLeith New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker
    UK
    I bought our unit a few months ago and have been delighted with how it has tackled rubbish calls. However, on what appears to be random occasions I notice all the lights flashing and the unit in effect freezing, callers receive the ring tone but we don’t hear anything.

I unplugged the device and restarted an hour so or later. Sometimes this resolved the problem, but other times it reoccurred.

I cannot see any pattern to this and I am getting frustrated by what is otherwise a great system.

The user guide does not cover this, nor is there a troubleshooting section. I have not been able to find any help when searching the Net or browsing this forum, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    What I advise is the same as I advise in all similar cases: contact trueCall direct and discuss your problem with them. They are extremely responsive.