1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

trueCall Call Blocker Not Working (Showing Steady Blue, Yellow & Green Lights)

Discussion in 'trueCall Call Blocker' started by Samuel, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Samuel

Samuel New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    United Kingdom
    Good Evening True Call community
    Our family has had this device for just over 6months, today we have had builders round and their equipment had tripped the fusebox several times and then we had a powercut today, which lasted for about 30mins or so. After the power came back on, Truecaller showed a big steady red light. Thought maybe the exchange had gone down, but after trying to call out on the phone it rings disengaged.

So we reset the Truecaller again in doing so, the Truecaller now shows a steady blue, yellow and green light. Tried calling out using the house phone, but now it shows a message saying check telephone line. To make sure that the issue wasn't to do with our telephone line, I rang my mobile without using the Truecaller. I managed to call my mobile.

So now Truecaller does not work whilst connected to the telephone line with our phones. We are now stumped, not sure what to do. I would really help if any of you could assist.

Many Thanks
    Samuel

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    I once lost a PC PSU and two hard drives connected to it due to power interruptions.

Have you tried disconnecting the trueCall from power for an extended period, and then retrying? If that doesn't help, I suggest your unit is fried - maybe only a software corruption, but nonetheless fried. I'm sure you will get a sympathetic hearing if you approach trueCall support.

3. Samuel

Samuel New Member

trueCall Model:
    United Kingdom
    Thank you for your reply, we haven't tried that yet. I'll leave it disconnected for the whole day and then I'll report back. I hope its not fried which I'm afraid of, if is then yeah I'll talk to trueCall.

4. Samuel

Samuel New Member

trueCall Model:
    United Kingdom
    Hi again just to update you, I had the trueCall disconnected for over 24hrs and now plugged it back in. It still does not function still showing the same number of lights previously described. I'm now going to call trueCall and see what they can do, thanks again for your help.