1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Subscription Renewal

Discussion in 'Complaints & Praise' started by Buzby, May 1, 2013.

1. Buzby

Buzby Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Recorder
    Try as I might, I'm unable to renew my subscription due to the only methods being a range of plastic that is long past its sell by date (even assuming there are still Solo cards in existence).

WHY no other methods of payment like PayPal or Visa or even MC...?

Or a cheque in the post?

The drop down box doesn't - the only offering beingh Switch/Solo/Maestro

Do they really want us to rejoin...?

2. Buzby

Buzby Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Recorder
    Interestingly, I swapped from using Internet Explorer to Safari - and the Drop Box now worked!

Now - what about PayPal....?

:bangin:

3. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    Since "we" are not trueCall, I have changed your "you" to "they" in the first post.

4. David

David Member

trueCall Model:
    Glorious Devon (Sod the NSA!)
    Talking of Subscription Renewal, I noticed that it is possible to renew for a longer time at a discounted rate. I don't remember that being available the last time. Is it new or is my memory faulty?

5. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    Englishman in Wales!
    I don't know how new it might be, I used it last time (about a year ago I think).

6. Roger

Roger Moderator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    Yes you can renew for more than a year. Log in to the web interface and click on 'My Account'. Under your address details it has Registration and lists when your current registration expires. There are options to renew on a pull down menu for 1,2 or 5 years.