1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Sorry to Spoil the Party

Discussion in 'Complaints & Praise' started by upokojenci, May 24, 2015.

1. upokojenci

upokojenci New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    UK
    After reading the many reports of prompt service from True Call, I am left wondering why they should be ignoring me! I posted a problem via email on 11th May and because I had no response followed the first email with a second one on the 18th May. It is now 24th May and still no response.

What a shame because this is a wonderful device which has worked perfectly for at least two years but now resting!

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    Not ideal, I agree, but try a phone call to support (in office hours).

3. upokojenci

upokojenci New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    UK
    You were quite right Top Cat. I did telephone and some good advice was given - True Call forgiven!

As an aside, the problem involved immediate direction of all calls to the answer facility when only withheld numbers were expected to be treated this way.
    I was asked if I had changed my call services lately and this had actually been the case: a takeover of AOL services by Talk Talk. The caller ID service appeared to have been activated but in reality it had not been with the result that all calls were treated as withheld numbers.

Anyway all is back to normal following a reset of Caller ID in my Talk Talk profile. Phew!

4. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    I think we could probably have got to the same conclusion ourselves, if you had said what your actual problem was.