1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Some calls listed multiple times on My Calls page

Discussion in 'Internet Control Panel (ICP)' started by robf, Nov 23, 2014.

1. robf

robf Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    Kernow, UK
    Just raised the following with trueCall Support via Control Panel, and was wondering if anyone else on this forum has the same issue?

======
    My Calls page on Control Panel is listing some calls twice, or in latest
    instance for 21st Nov listing all calls for that day 3 times (not related to
    multiple weblinking as just the one that day).

Most other days work as they should but several instances of multiple call
    listing in last 6 weeks.
    ======

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
  3. diabolo

diabolo Maintainer Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    England
    Mine look fine too.

4. toekneem

toekneem Member

trueCall Model:
    Essex, land of sunshine , drought and conservative policies
    Sorry, mine appears okay.
    More importantly have you heard back from support and if so, what was the outcome. Might help some other user.

5. robf

robf Member

trueCall Model:
    Kernow, UK
    Talked to support on the phone. They have had my trueCall unit in debug mode over past week, but no duplicate calls logged during that time, so no outcome as yet.

Apparently, it is a known issue that some units show calls twice when first set up, but this is normally a one-off. Mine has done this on at least 3 separate occasions, but not since Nov 21st, so hoping it won't happen again.

Top Cat likes this.
  6. toekneem

toekneem Member

trueCall Model:
    Essex, land of sunshine , drought and conservative policies
    Thanks for the feedback. It's always nice for posters to get back to the forum and outline what is/has been happening to overcome their problem.

Top Cat likes this.
  7. robf

robf Member

trueCall Model:
    Kernow, UK
    No problem - I run several forums, and used to be SysOp of a Fidonet BBS back in the 90s so understand the need for feedback on boards :)

I've had no further instances of duplicate calls logged as yet, and consequently no further news from support since finishing debug mode.

8. DavidInCheshire

DavidInCheshire New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Care
    Cheshire
    My call log is showing in triplicate for yesterday - three days after I set it up. I'm waiting to see what is shown tomorrow - if it's still happening then I will raise a support call.

What's strange is the triplicate entries don't sort together when the log is supposedly sorted by date/time. The whole block of 10 hours is triplicated.

David