1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Second Hand Unit - Can't Register ICP

Discussion in 'Internet Control Panel (ICP)' started by mrsnutz, Jan 23, 2016.

1. mrsnutz

mrsnutz New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker
    UK
    I bought a second hand trueCall Call Blocker and really want to use the ICP but when I enter the serial number its says its already registered. The seller never told me about this so does anyone know how I can set up ICP or any advice of what I can do. Thanks.

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    Obviously if a previous owner has registered for the ICP, only they will be able to log into it. The existing account will have to be deleted, and you will have to take out a new subscription.

Contact trueCall's support line - explain it to them, I'm sure they will sort it out.

3. mrsnutz

mrsnutz New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker
    UK
    Thanks I have now done that.

4. mrsnutz

mrsnutz New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker
    UK
    Hi Top cat, I am sorry to trouble you again but you seem to give me good advice and im not sure how to post my questions on this community yet. I am thinking about purchasing the Call recorder card but before I do im a little confused as if I only want to record the odd call can I start the recording from my phone handset and how or do I have to use the trueCall machine ? Thanks.

5. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    You either set it to record everything, or you press the button on the trueCall unit during the call to record that particular call (it buffers the call so it saves from the start of the call).

You just have.