1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Saving All Settings

Discussion in 'Internet Control Panel Suggestion Box' started by sheepdip, Mar 18, 2014.

1. sheepdip

sheepdip New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker
    Scotland
    As someone who works shifts and sometimes goes on holiday I was wondering if anybody knows a way to save all the settings.

The profile that I use is "customise" tweeked for me working shifts. However when I go on holiday or in some cases when I am waiting for a withheld number to phone I use some of the default profiles. However when you go back into the customise profile it has been reset.

I see that you can save number, zap list etc. Is there any way you could export/save the customise settings and weblink setup for when you have to change settings (go on holiday and set weblink to update after every call) and then reload the unit to your usual settings when you life returns to normal.

Hope this makes sense:?:.

Who knows. Maybe the new slumber unit, when it is released, will have some extra feature for people working shifts?

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    Hmm. What you want is nameable saved profiles. Seems reasonable, and something that could be done without a firmware update.

3. sheepdip

sheepdip New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker
    Scotland
    How to sum up my long-winded description in 1 sentence:D. If the profile could in some way be attached (or saved) to the weblink update setting as well that would be perfect! (no harm in wishing)!!!

4. phonemad

phonemad New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    This would be very useful, just to be able to save your "custom" settings while you go to say "accept all calls" setting and back again without having to set it all from scratch!