1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Reset trueCall

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by mrsnutz, Jan 26, 2016.

1. mrsnutz

mrsnutz New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker
    UK
    I bought a second hand unit but wondered if I can reset it as it still has the old users greeting on it when answering a call.

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    Did you obtain the user manual with the unit? At least that tells you how to record your own greeting, even if it is not possible to recover the default trueCall greeting.

The links to the manuals from the FAQ appear to be broken, sorry, I must do something about that.

3. mrsnutz

mrsnutz New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker
    UK
    Yes Thanks I did get the manual and have read through it all so thankfully have worked it out now. Just hope it does stop the unwanted calls .Thank you for your help.