1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Recorded Conversation

Discussion in 'Complaints & Praise' started by Bwy39, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Bwy39

Bwy39 Guest

I recently had an issue with a company during a telephone call.
    The conversation was going round in circles with the person on the company end not answering my questions avoiding a full answer.
    After some five minutes I hit the record button and the complete conversation was recorded right from the start.
    A few days later I was at the company who then denied saying some things to me during the recorded conversation.

I opened my laptop, logged in and right there played the recording.

The company quickly made a phone call to "someone" and asked if my recording was legal.
    When they put the phone down their attitude changed totally and I went home with total satisfaction and a huge grin all over my face.

Thank you True Call, you have a fan for life.

2. toekneem

toekneem Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    Essex, land of sunshine , drought and conservative policies
    David and Top Cat like this.
  3. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    Useful to know. There's always somebody who will claim "you can't do that".

4. David

David Member

trueCall Model:
    Glorious Devon (Sod the NSA!)
  5. ctingle

ctingle New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    UK
    Yes, it's amazing how snotty call centre operators get with you when you tell them the call is being recorded, yet they're more than happy to let their employer record the calls.

6. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    Englishman in Wales!
    It's amazing how people think they can control a situation (and amazing how many people feel controlled) when all they are is a disembodied voice. I really don't have any problem telling the 3 sales person who rings my mobile that I am not interested in their offer of a new smart phone no matter how good a deal they think it is.

If anyone tried telling me I can't record a call, my answer would be "so sue me".