1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Problems Getting Started (France, in French)

Discussion in 'trueCall Call Blocker' started by Pré, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Pré

Pré New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker
    France
    Hello
    I am in Le Havre in France and i received a Call Blocker.
    The Call Blocker is plugged i am registered but nothing happen !
    All my incoming calls are blocked
    Is there any people speaking french to help me now
    Merci !

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    Welcome. I'm sorry, but my ability with the French language would not get us very far. Let's hope somebody can help you. Your problem seems to be the same as here: http://truecallcommunity.co.uk/threads/greetings-from-france.763/#post-2617

@R.B. @Optimistic @FrenchUser @Trusgar @UKfromFrance @malokran (sorry if I've missed anybody out)

If somebody can pick this up and run with it, I'll move the initial post and any subsequent discussion into a new thread.

NB: The move has been done. Note that it is normally against forum rules to post in anything other than English - the reason is to ensure all posts can be moderated - but we'll waive that here (as a specific exception - don't anybody think they can just post what they like by obfuscation).

3. HAL9000

HAL9000 Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    Continental Europe
    Bonjour Pré,

pouvez-vous me donner des détailles sur les paramètres réglés sur votre Blocker et quel type de connexion vous utilisez (analogique ou fibre optique avec modem VOIP)?

4. Top Cat

trueCall Model:
    Englishman in Wales!
    Thanks Hal, I think I can just about understand that!

5. HAL9000

HAL9000 Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    Continental Europe
    You are bienvenu. :)

6. Top Cat

trueCall Model:
    Englishman in Wales!
    (This is to ping @Pré and ensure he knows the thread is live)