1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Problem with CLI and Sky

Discussion in 'General' started by x4processor, Feb 25, 2015.

1. x4processor

x4processor New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Recorder
    UK
    Hi Guys,

1st post so b gentle with me, I have been with BT for a number of years & a couple of days ago changed to Sky. I have 3 Panasonic dect phones connected which are approx. 3 months old, everything was fine with the setup inc CLI until the change, trueCall treats all starred callers as unknown & tells me I cant even add an already starred caller when I phone using my mobile.
    CLI is fine when dect is plugged direct into filter, any assistance greatfully received. :sos:

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    Your problem does not match the title of this topic ("CLI passed through trueCall to telephone?"), so I will move your post to a new topic.

I hope we're gentle with everyone! Why do newbies regularly open with this line?

Clearly the problem is something to do with your switch to Sky, maybe their CLI format is different in a way the phone knows how to deal with.

My first approach would be to see whether the trueCall can be made to work with the Sky CLIs by treating them as new numbers - can you star a number and it then be treated as starred, or does that not work either?

IIRC there is a setting for different CLI formats... somewhere in the ICP maybe.

3. x4processor

x4processor New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Recorder
    UK
    Thanks for the input guys, I deleted my mobile number & then added it back as starred, completed web link & still not recognised, also I got both the ansa phone msg followed by speak your name after the tone ? Will try the other CLI formats later. Sky haven't a clue, by the way.

4. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    Get in touch with trueCall support - I'm sure they will know what the problem is and what to do about it (and then you can tell us).

5. toekneem

toekneem Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    Essex, land of sunshine , drought and conservative policies
    Are you using SKY broadband as well as SKY phoneline.
    If so you might well be on SKY Voice and Broadband network (SVBN). You could mention that to trueCall

6. x4processor

x4processor New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Recorder
    UK
    I do have broadband with sky, will mention SVBN to them, thank u :)