1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Problem Subscribing to Control Panel

Discussion in 'Internet Control Panel (ICP)' started by GraemeR, Aug 2, 2014.

1. GraemeR

GraemeR New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    UK
    Hi. I let my subscription to the control panel expire some time ago. Now I want to reactivate it. I've forgotten my username and password. When I try to recover my username with the serial number and email address I get the message "Your details can not be found". I've tried to reregister as it seems my details have been purged but I get "The unit serial number has already been registered" when I try this. My email address has remained the same for 15 years. Any ideas how I can get control panel back?

Thanks.

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    Nope. Contact trueCall customer support and let us know how you get on.

3. GraemeR

GraemeR New Member

trueCall Model:
    UK

Hi, what is the customer support number. I can't seem to find it.

Many thank.

4. Top Cat

trueCall Model:
    Englishman in Wales!
    Logged in users get a support ticket option, but as you can't log in see the "Contact us" or "About us" links at the bottom of the trueCall home page: www.trueCall.co.uk

5. Seamill

Seamill Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker
    UK
    This may be a stupid question, and maybe I'm putting it in the wrong place as well, but how and when does a subscription to the control panel expire? I am new to trueCall, and absolutely love it, so sorry if this is a daft question.:confused:

6. Top Cat

trueCall Model:
    Englishman in Wales!
    Fair point, and damned if I can remember.

7. Seamill

Seamill Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker
    UK
  8. robf

robf Member

trueCall Model:
    Kernow, UK
    control panel subscription expiry date is shown on "My Account" page when logged in to Control Panel (along with option to renew for 1 week @ £5, 1 year @ £20 2 yrs @ £35 or 5 yrs @ £85) - certainly a bit of a catch 22 in your situation.

Terms & Conditions via link displayed on this page are as follows re payment: