1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Outgoing call block list

Discussion in 'trueCall Care' started by renzz, Sep 15, 2015.

1. renzz

renzz New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Care
    UK
    Have been using a Care model for a few years now, and it's been working very well. After the first free year of using the Internet Control Panel, we decided we didn't need to subscribe to continue using that, so any modifications to the Trusted Caller list are now done via the Handset menu.

However, I want to add a number to the Outbound Call Block list (123, the talking clock) but I can't see how you do this. The manual tells you how to do it with the ICP but the Handset menu doesn't offer me this choice.

Can it be done?

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    I don't know. Perhaps somebody can help?

I have to say that, particularly in a situation such as yours, a subscription to the ICP makes sense. Not only do you get a more convenient way of configuring the trueCall unit, with more features and flexibility, but also it is the only way to access the call logs to monitor incoming and outgoing activity, and it is available off-site.