1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Not working with BT Diverse 6210

Discussion in 'trueCall Call Blocker' started by Caro, May 20, 2014.

1. Caro

Caro New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker
    United Kingdom
    My Call Blocker arrived today and I have set it up to work successfully with my Widex Phone Dex cordless phone (a special hearing aid enabled phone) and with a corded phone. However it is not working with our main cordless phone system which is a BT Diverse 6210 base station plus handsets. The base station and handsets show "Searching" on the display and there is no dial tone. No calls can be made or received. I would be grateful for any suggestions on what might be causing this. I have emailed Support but it is outside office hours.

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Forum Volunteer

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    IIRC there are known problems with certain BT phones, best you get in touch with support.

3. Caro

Caro New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker
    United Kingdom
    Thank you very much for your response, Top Cat. The problem turned out to have a simple solution. In setting up the Call Blocker, the plug for the phone system had come slightly out of its socket. It looked as if it was plugged in but in fact was not receiving power. Because the phone displays were still working on their battery backup we only became aware of the loss of power to the base station when we tried to reboot the system. Red faces all round and apologies for having troubled you.