1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

New trueCall Home PA

Discussion in 'General' started by HAL9000, Feb 13, 2016.

1. HAL9000

HAL9000 Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    Continental Europe
    I bought the new trueCall Home PA and I find it even better than the Blocker TC3.

It has more or less the same blocking functions, but can also be used for small businesses. But what I really like is that you have more than just a Blacklist (Zap) or Whitelist (Star). You can configure several actions for different phone numbers.One other innovation is that it uses the optional SD card to store AM messages up to 5 hours, although I never tested it.
    Drawbacks: Higher price & almost all functions can only be configured via the Internet Control Panel.

See TC Info-Page and Manuals:
    http://www.trueCall.co.uk/product-p/tchpa.htm

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    Yes, thanks, it's on my to-do list to reorganise the forum sections in the light of the new product line-up. I'll move this topic when I have.

3. toekneem

toekneem Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    Essex, land of sunshine , drought and conservative policies
    Is there a reason why the additional 4 years Internet control panel access is £70 inc VAT for the trueCall home PA and £55 inc VAT for the trueCall blocker. Seems funny for what should amount to the same service.

4. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    I think they would justify it on the basis that the PA is targeted at the small business and has greater capabilities, and the control panel access provides greater functionality also.