1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

New to the forum but not new to trueCall

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by emuujay2, Apr 2, 2014.

1. emuujay2

emuujay2 New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    Welshman in England(SW)
    Hi, have been a TC user (previously a classic and now a blocker with message centre) for 2-3 years now and have never looked back. Found Support really live up to their name and are extremely quick in their responses and fixes. Subscribe to Control Panel also as I like to be able to "see" what's going overall. Can't imagine life without my TC unit as it cuts out all the rubbish calls that I don't want. TPS is a waste of time seeing as all these marketing companies not longer operate within any code of practice. I rub my hands with glee when I know the unit sits there in the background and does its stuff in blocking these calls and if they do manage to get through by ignoring the shield then a quick zap ensures it's the last time. My unwanted callers really do give up especially since I've now programmed the unit to deliver unobtainable tone instead of the polite refusal message. How wonderful to be in control again. Thanks guys!

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    Welcome to the Forum.