1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Memory card full on installation???

Discussion in 'trueCall Recorder (including Recorder Upgrade)' started by gramps, May 21, 2014.

1. gramps

gramps New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    UK
    Fitted a new trueCall memory card into the blocker today - web interface shows it fitted at 13:59, then next entry at 13:59 shows "memory card full"!

Is this just a glitch or do I need to do something to free up space on the card ... nothing has been recorded.

(Can't post a 'Quote' as I haven't got 10 posts apparently).

2. pierrot

pierrot Member

trueCall Model:
    UK
    My operating system tells me that my memory card is full, but I've only recorded a few calls on it
    A trueCall Call Recorder memory card is preformatted with a special hidden file that stores all your recordings. This file takes up most of the space on the memory card even if you have no recordings.

3. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
  4. gramps

gramps New Member

trueCall Model:
    UK
    Checked that Top Cat and followed the process but Weblink still shows 'Memory Card Full' .

5. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    The Recorder manual (see HERE - click) indicates there is a "delete all" option in the Message Centre software for Windows (the recorder upgrade manual says more or less the same).