1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Information Commissioner’s Consultation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Andy C, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Andy C

Andy C Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker
    UK
    From the trueCall News section

Make your voice heard!

The Information Commissioner has launched a consultation about changing its rules for nuisance callers. We have prepared a briefing paper outlining the issues. If you feel strongly about this please take a few minutes to respond to the consultation - you really can make a difference.

In 2010 the Government consulted on increasing the maximum fine for making silent calls from £50,000 to £2 million. They got 117 responses to their consultation from members of the public, and we know that over half of those came from trueCall customers. We were successful in getting the maximum fine increased to £2m.

Information Commissioner’s Consultation

I just sent my feedback in.

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
  3. toekneem

toekneem Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    Essex, land of sunshine , drought and conservative policies