1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Hello to all!

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by Clive5419, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Clive5419

Clive5419 New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    England
    I've had my trueCall call blocker a week now and I like it very much. I bought the SD Card to record all my calls as well.
    I'm sure that will come in very handy one day when a company disputes what was said on the phone.
    I also like the custom setup call handling features and particularly the Community Block list which I have activated to use the standard zap message.
    Money WELL spent in my humble opinion.
    I hope this is the beginning of a long and happy silence from the phone pests!

2. toekneem

toekneem Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    Essex, land of sunshine , drought and conservative policies
    Hi Clive. Welcome to the forums.. Yes silence is what you will get, though after a few months you might feel like you want to talk to someone in the end. You are certainly right. It is money well spent.