1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Full SD card notification

Discussion in 'trueCall Recorder (including Recorder Upgrade)' started by prlovesld, Jun 20, 2015.

1. prlovesld

prlovesld Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Wales
    I have been using my trueCall unit to record all incoming and outgoing calls. I had a power it the other day and when the trueCall unit regained its power it said that no more calls can be recorded. Is there a way of being notified when the space is near to full so you can empty the card. I had a call the other day that is probably not recorded and I really wanted to listen to the call again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    Englishman in Wales!
    The Call Recorder (upgrade) manual says:

3. prlovesld

prlovesld Member

trueCall Model:
    Wales
    Not much use to me as I don't use the handset menu for anything I listen to my messages via the trueCall machine and I use the ICP to manage my calls and preferences. It's a shame that the same information isn't available online or on the message access on the trueCall unit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Top Cat

trueCall Model:
    Englishman in Wales!
    I agree.

But being as the warning is only available via the handset options, would it be so hard to access your recordings that way instead of via the trueCall unit directly? Just a change of habit to work around an inconvenience that is not likely to be improved any time soon.

5. prlovesld

prlovesld Member

trueCall Model:
    Wales

Actually it would be harder as it is easier to press a button on the trueCall unit than remember the numbers to get through the menu on the handset. I have MS so using the handset menu option isn't just a little inconvenience to me. I will drop trueCall a message highlighting the lack of information on the ICP unit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Top Cat

trueCall Model:
    Englishman in Wales!
    You could program the key sequence into the phone handset. I access messages that way.

7. prlovesld

prlovesld Member

trueCall Model:
    Wales
    It's ok now I know that it can't be done on the ICP, I will drop trueCall a message and will just have to work out how long it takes on average for my usage to fill the card and then remove it and wipe it on a regular basis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk