1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Error on Memory Card

Discussion in 'trueCall Recorder (including Recorder Upgrade)' started by tarbat, Mar 28, 2016.

1. tarbat

tarbat Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    Scotland
    This morning I started having problems with the memory card. I copied all my recordings to PC as normal, and when I returned the card to the trueCall unit, I get a message "Error on memory card. Please remove memory card". Tried inserting it several times, always the same error.

Returned it to the PC, and in the trueCall app, I get a message "Voice recording file H:\Record.ing is missing or removed."

How do I repair the memory card? I've tried to ##*3011# fix, but without success. This is urgent, as I'm dealing with legal matters today and need to record the calls.

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    Sorry, I don't know. I think you may need to return the card to trueCall to be re-initialised.

I presume you only use the trueCall Windows program to access the card?

3. tarbat

tarbat Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    Scotland
    Yes, just used the trueCall app. I did try a "Repair" on the volume as well from "Properties". Who do I return the card to? I've raised a ticket, but no reply so far. Having to source an alternative way to record my calls :(

4. Top Cat

trueCall Model:
    Englishman in Wales!
    I'm sure, once the holiday is over, your support request will get a response.

5. Top Cat

trueCall Model:
    Englishman in Wales!
    Is this resolved now?