1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Editing the Calls Lists

Discussion in 'Internet Control Panel Suggestion Box' started by goldstan, Apr 9, 2013.

1. goldstan

goldstan New Member

I would like to have a facility to delete individual call records from the histories of incoming and outgoing calls in the CONTROL PANEL e.g. delete all incoming calls from starred callers and leave all calls from zapped callers so as to quickly identify a pattern. What do you think?

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    I think there is scope for increasing the number of options in the filter list.

Currently there are the following:
    • Phone calls only
    • Show incoming calls only
    • Show outgoing calls only
    • System messages only
    • Show all details
    To which we might suggest adding:
    • Show starred callers only
    • Show zapped callers only
    • Show not starred or zapped callers only
    Would that do it?

3. goldstan

goldstan New Member

That would do it!

4. goldstan

goldstan New Member

Thanks for quick response. Your company is one of the great additions to online facilities.

5. Top Cat

trueCall Model:
    Englishman in Wales!
    Please understand that this forum is not run by trueCall; we are enthusiasts but independent individuals. We are however affiliated, and have privileged communications with the staff of trueCall.

When or whether any suggestions are actually implemented is a matter for them, but if any particular suggestion gathers significant support from forum users it will obviously carry more weight.

6. goldstan

goldstan New Member

Thanks and understood. I should have praised trueCall and should not have referred to "Your company".

7. db1

db1 Member

trueCall Model:
    BT line - in God's own county
    More flexibility in deleting calls would be appreciated, at present it appears you can only delete calls before a specified date.

However the ability to delete individual calls would degrade a report in its evidence value any legal/court actions.

8. goldstan

goldstan New Member

It would not be necessary to delete any calls if a filter was provided to enable viewing of calls say from a specific caller. We can filter calls at present to show ALL or OUTGOING or INCOMING so why not a filter to show SPECIFIC CALLERS?

9. Top Cat

trueCall Model:
    Englishman in Wales!
    You can sort the list based on caller and thereby group them together - any help?

10. toekneem

toekneem Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    Essex, land of sunshine , drought and conservative policies
    Another one who would like the option of deleting specific numbers. Come on trueCall if you read these forums, it shouldn't take much to implement it into the control panel.

11. Top Cat

trueCall Model:
    Englishman in Wales!
    I've not checked, but I presume we can export the logs in a spreadsheet format? Then they can be filtered any which way you want!

12. robf

robf Member

trueCall Model:
    Kernow, UK
    +1

13. Top Cat

trueCall Model:
    Englishman in Wales!
    Do bear in mind that we do not have a commercial relationship with trueCall, and although it is useful for them to get suggestion-box input they are under no obligation to implement them. I've been waiting far longer for mine!

14. robf

robf Member

trueCall Model:
    Kernow, UK
    Yes, I'm aware of that. However, you also say in this same thread:

hence my response supporting toekneem's viewpoint