1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Difficulty Logging In

Discussion in 'Internet Control Panel (ICP)' started by Pamela Harden, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Pamela Harden

Pamela Harden New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    UK
    I am really struggling with this. I have had my True Call Blocker for over a year now and things have been going fine until recently. I tried to sign in with my usual Name and Password to no avail. I phoned down to London and spoke to Isaac who was very nice and eventually we agreed I should change my password. He gave me a special temporary number which I plumbed in and it worked twice. I changed my password and I got through a couple of times. I am now no longer able to get through to the Control Panel with either my changed password or the temporary password I got from Isaac. Please tell me what I am doin g wrong?

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    Who says you're doing anything wrong?

I suppose you have renewed your subscription to the ICP (free for the first year)?

Presuming you have, then persist with support - I'm sure they will sort it out eventually.

3. Pamela Harden

Pamela Harden New Member

trueCall Model:
    UK
    Thank you. I have renewed for 2015 and 2016. I am at a loss as what to do next.

4. Top Cat

trueCall Model:
    Englishman in Wales!
    Tell support what has happened.

5. Pamela Harden

Pamela Harden New Member

trueCall Model:
    UK
    I submitted a ticket to support and am still awaiting a reply. Can you tell me if the log in page has been altered. I have found a log in page under support at true call and I have asked this page to remember my details which it has done. It is still not the proper log in page I used to use. Has the page been altered? I am still trying my normal page without success. Any more ideas.

6. Top Cat

trueCall Model:
    Englishman in Wales!
  7. Pamela Harden

Pamela Harden New Member

trueCall Model:
    UK
    I have phoned already and spoken to Isaac and he seems to have run out ideas. However I have submitted another ticket and am awaiting another reply. Thanks for trying to help.