1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

deleting calls from memory card

Discussion in 'General' started by deez, Aug 20, 2014.

1. deez

deez New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic
    uk
    I've tried deleting the calls from my memeory card( nearly full) without success.

I followed the instructions in the manual but I get the message that I cannot delete messages because the card is 'read only'

2. Wheelie_UK

Wheelie_UK New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    United Kingdom
    There is a tab on the top right of the memory card. Move that tab in the opposite direction to make it readable. It should then allow you to delete the calls.

3. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    I think you mean "writable". If the card was write-protected, how would it have recorded the calls in the first place?

4. Wheelie_UK

Wheelie_UK New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    United Kingdom
    As a side line TC, I have had this error, on the classic model, where the tab moved across as it was pulled out of the holder. I assumed the same had occurred here.