1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Crashes When Amending Custom Settings for Incoming Calls

Discussion in 'Internet Control Panel (ICP)' started by Number Six, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Number Six

Number Six Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    UK
    Yesterday, the online system cashed each time I saved changes I had made to the custom settings option for incoming calls. But when I logged on again, the change had been saved. I had to go through the save-crash-log on procedure multiple times to amend my day and night preferences for each type of call listed.

Anyone else found this? If not, what am I doing wrong? All and any guidance most gratefuly welcome!

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Forum Volunteer

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    As you are talking about the ICP rather than the trueCall unit, I have moved this to the relevant forum section.

Perhaps somebody will confirm server problems over the last few days, I have not been logged on but I can assure you yours is not the usual experience.

In the absence of any similar reports I would start by checking your web browser - which one are you using?

3. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Forum Volunteer

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    Message from trueCall Towers: they are aware of the problem and expect to fix it in the next few days.

4. toekneem

toekneem Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    Essex, land of sunshine , drought and conservative policies
    Yes I had this problem a couple of times even though when you logged back it it had been saved. Was gonna keep an eye on it but someone must have reported it.