1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Can't listen to recordings on my Mac mountain lion.

Discussion in 'trueCall Recorder (including Recorder Upgrade)' started by GEORGE GANNON, Jun 10, 2013.

1. GEORGE GANNON

GEORGE GANNON New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    Hi can anyone advise me how to get around this problem.
    Thanks.

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    How is this a forum issue? I will find somewhere more suitable.

3. GEORGE GANNON

GEORGE GANNON New Member

trueCall Model:
    Excuse me do you have to be so rude, it's a fourm for trueCall user isn't it, where to you suggest I look my local garage??

4. db1

db1 Member

trueCall Model:
    BT line - in God's own county
    yes george but do you discuss booking your car in for a service with the petrol cashier or the service manager.

5. db1

db1 Member

trueCall Model:
    BT line - in God's own county
    George, as a mac mountain lion user myself, I have only ever used the trueCall recorder program under bootcamp. It is after all a windows only program. Even linux/unix users have to use either wine, or windows in parallels, vmware or virtualbox.

6. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    Englishman in Wales!
    Thanks very much but I think I should point out that I am the administrator of this forum, and I don't much appreciate having one of my posts reported to me! In this case, and after due consideration, I am satisfied you have over-reacted because of a lack of understanding.

If I might explain before you jump off the deep end (well, after actually), your enquiry was posted in the forum section entitled "Forum Issues", subtext "Announcements from the staff about the forum, and feedback from the users" (in other words: discussions about the forum itself, not the trueCall), when it would have been properly posted in one of the technical sections. I have moved it to the trueCall Recorder section, as the subject matter appears more appropriate to that than putting it in the Blocker section. The forum is divided into specific subject areas, and posting in the correct area provides context to the enquiry, alerts users with a specific interest in that area, and files it appropriately for later reference. It is a shame I need to spell this out, my first post says all it needs to (although admittedly terse, by preference).

For information, the "report" button is meant for bringing posts to our attention that break the T&Cs in some way - see the Help link at the top of the page. The moderators (and ultimately me) will decide whether posts are otherwise infringing, and usually "rudeness" is a matter of interpretation and will be given a lot of consideration before any admonishment is issued.

(For a few days there will be a redirection present in the Forum Issues listing.)

7. HAL9000

HAL9000 Member

trueCall Model:
    Continental Europe