1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Can I edit my zap list

Discussion in 'trueCall Classic' started by Glio, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Glio

Glio New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic
    UK
    I installed my trueCall many years ago and have forgotten how I even set it up! I would like to be able to see all the numbers I have zapped and edit them if at all possible. I have installed the software from the SD card, but there is no data to be seen. Maybe I have to pay for the web access?

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    Yes, you have to go through the ICP (Internet Control Panel).

There is a small subscription to use it, but many of us consider it worth the cost for the control and monitoring it provides, and if this is the first time you have used it you may still be eligible for the first year free (I am not sure whether that has to be the first year of trueCall ownership).

See http://truecallcommunity.co.uk/threads/what-is-the-internet-control-panel.136/