1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Call Recorder, could it record only selected No’s?

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by Richardsoffice, May 28, 2014.

1. Richardsoffice

Richardsoffice New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    UK
    I have my Call Recorder set to record all calls as I’ll no doubt forget to press the record button and then later realise I needed to recall this conversation, however I do not want to waste disk space recording the hours long conversations the wife has with her mother. Seems a pity couldn’t set it to not record conversations from certain selected numbers?

I’m using my recently purchased Call blocker with Call recorder.

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    It does sound like a good idea to somehow tie the recording function into the star and zap actions, but I doubt it could be more selective than that. I don't use it - but IIRC you can push the record button anywhere during the conversation and it will preserve the whole thing.

3. Richardsoffice

Richardsoffice New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    UK
    Yes I think if it could be tied into the star and zap actions I could work with that, however I probably would not think at the time to push the record button, it is only later that it dawns on me a particular call was more important than I realised at the time and then wish I had recorded it so I had proof of what had been said. If I had this facility on a call I made to my solicitor three months ago I would have been £300 better off, but alas I could not prove what I had said on the call and he denied I had said what I had.