1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Block incoming International calls only?

Discussion in 'trueCall Classic' started by Max, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Max

Max New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic
    UK
    Is it possible to set up my trueCall 'Classic' so that it ONLY blocks incoming international calls but lets ALL others through?

Thanks

2. Max

Max New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic
    UK
    I cannot believe that this query has gone unanswered for over 3 months - do no trueCall reps visit this site?

3. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    To be honest, I had forgotten about it. We are not trueCall, we are a self-help group although I know the trueCall MD does read the forum from time to time. I did not reply at the time because I expected somebody with more relevant experience to step forward.

Have you looked on your ICP (Internet Control Panel)? There is an option to specifically block international calls there, but I am not convinced this will have the effect you want - some calls might still sneak through as "unavailable".

4. Max

Max New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic
    UK
    Thanks for the advice, I had just assumed that trueCall reps also posted here.

I'll look into your suggestion.

5. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!