1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Auto weblink not working after clocks went back

Discussion in 'General' started by IJL, Nov 8, 2014.

1. IJL

IJL New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Care + Recorder
    UK
    The auto weblink on the Care unit I installed on my Dad's line isn't working after the clocks went back. I now have to call the unit & initiate a manual weblink. Anyone got any ideas?

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    I've not come across this. All I can advise is you contact the helpful people at trueCall Support and then let us know what the answer is.

3. IJL

IJL New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Care + Recorder
    UK
    Contacted support & they have a software fix. All I need to do is power the unit down & then back up, the rest is automatic & will take about 30 mins. Unit is at my Dad's house, so will be visiting him this week to sort it out.

4. IJL

IJL New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Care + Recorder
    UK
    Auto weblink now working after software update. Thanks to the support team, who responded very quickly.