1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Any way to Block calls with Caller ID that is too long?

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by fixit9660, Jul 20, 2017.

1. fixit9660

fixit9660 New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker
    UK
    Hi All.
    Is there any way to block calls with a Caller ID that is obviously too long please? Obviously the Service Providers should be doing this anyway. I understand that trueCall will automatically block numbers longer than 14 digits (from other postings on this forum), but I was wondering if there's a way to block alleged UK-based CLI numbers that are obviously too long, ie 0203xxx..x numbers that are 11+ digits long, using the Wildcard "*".
    Thanks in advance.

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    As far as I know, your only option is to zap 0203* (if that is a common feature) and hope you don't get any legitimate calls from 0203*. My zaps are sent to messaging anyway, so if it's something important I still get to find out about it.