1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Allowing all UK-specific number handling to be turned off

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by dborn, Nov 12, 2015.

1. dborn

dborn Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker
    Canada
    Being in North-America, the following call types are not used:
    • Mobile phone caller
    • Business caller
    • Payphone
    • Charity/public sector
    • Community block list (is there a way to know what these numbers are and do they use up memory inside my unit?)
    It would be great if I did not have to assign call handling categories for all of them. For most of them, I don't even know what kind of patterns (or actual numbers) these look like and may come up as something totally different on this side of the pond. :)

Top Cat likes this.
  2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    Good points, customisation for non-UK markets looks essential (those UK call groups could conflict with non-UK requirements).

Regarding CBL, as I replied in another thread I believe this is opt-in. There can't be a published list, because this is effectively intellectual property (and would tip off the telepests).

3. dborn

dborn Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker
    Canada
    As a more specific feature request, I would say it should be clearer about wether or not the CBL is activated and there should be an option to specifically deactivate it and it should also identify how much space it is taking in the 1000 number zap/star list if any.