1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Alarm Call

Discussion in 'trueCall Call Blocker' started by Roger, May 17, 2013.

1. Roger

Roger Moderator Forum Volunteer

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    Is it me or are there no instructions in the Call Blocker User Guide for setting up your unit to use for an alarm call. I know that the facility does exist on my Blocker as I used it this morning. I did a quick search of the manual but couldn't find it. The instructions do exist in True Call Extra (Classic Upgrade). Anyone searching the Blocker manual for this feature might miss it.

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Forum Volunteer

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
  3. Roger

Roger Moderator Forum Volunteer

trueCall Model:
    Yes, this time I had checked the online manual as well as the skimpy paper manual I have. The facility is definately present on my unit and is a very useful add-on. However, I sometimes have non standard released Blocker software. Recently Steve loaded me up with Runtime Version 34.10 Macro Version 6.5 (which took 40 minutes to download from trueCall), this was predominantly to help cure some of the weird SD card insertion problems I was experiencing. I am not sure what is the current general release of software level. Perhaps Diabolo can check his!

I don't believe that the alarm facility has been left off the other Blocker units as it was a new facility in 'trueCall 2010' but Blocker owners may not realise it exists because it makes no mention of it in the Blocker manual.

4. Naturist

Naturist New Member

trueCall Model:
    Press ## then time for the alarm. The unit will then say the time so you can check it is corrct