1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Accessing voice mails

Discussion in 'trueCall Recorder (including Recorder Upgrade)' started by Trusgar, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Trusgar

Trusgar New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    France
    I thought that voice mails would be accessible on my trueCall Recorder. This does not appear to be the case with the supplied software. Is there anyway of accessing these recordings, downloading and storing them as I need them for court purposes?

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    I'm not sure what you mean. This isn't exactly voice mail, the Recorder function is for recording a live conversation. All the trueCall units provide messaging.

The recorder card is supplied with PC software with which to manage the recordings on the card.

3. Trusgar

Trusgar New Member

trueCall Model:
    France
    Apologies if you are not on the same page because of my language. Trying to access the messages left on my unit so that I can use that evidence and republish it. I thought these would be recorded (which they are) and be accessible for downloading. And if so how I go about getting a copy of these messages off of the machine or SD card or wherever they are stored?

4. Trusgar

Trusgar New Member

trueCall Model:
    France
    For any out there also looking for the answer I delightedly received this from trueCall themselves which answered my question.

In order to access the voice mail messages left on your unit you first need to archive them, which will load them on to the SD disc, then they are accessible via your PC within the trueCall Message Centre.
    Play the messages back through the handset menu. (pick up the handset and dial '#*' - Hash Star). trueCall will play the messages back through the handset and when the message is finished it will give you the options :-
    To Repeat the message press 1
    To Save press 2
    To Delete press 3
    For full details of the call press 5
    To call this number press 7
    To Archive press 8
    To Star the caller press Star
    To Zap the caller press Hash
    To Repeat press 9​
    Just press 8 to archive the message - this will copy it to the SD card and you can then copy it to your PC.

Top Cat likes this.
  5. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    Thanks for posting your solution - exactly the kind of thing the user group is for.