1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

Accept all calls profile is custom?

Discussion in 'trueCall Call Blocker' started by tarbat, Feb 25, 2015.

1. tarbat

tarbat Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker + Recorder
    Scotland
    Today I'm expecting several "unknown" calls, so want to use the "Accept all calls" profile. I set this using the ICP, selecting "Accept all calls". I then did a manual weblink.

But, when I check on my call blocker, using options 4>3, it says I'm now using custom, even though I selected "Accept all calls" in the ICP. I also notice that under option 4>3 "Custom" is listed before "Accept all calls", whereas in the user manual "Custom" is the last option.

Is this a bug? And how can I be sure that I now have "Accept all calls" selected?

2. tarbat

tarbat Member

trueCall Model:
    Scotland
    Had a very helpful call from trueCall. Yes, seems to be a discrepancy between ICP, the user manual, and the trueCall unit. Don't use ICP to set call handling to "Accept all calls", instead use option 4>3 on the unit. Of course, if you do that, then ICP doesn't seem to know what call handling option you're using, which is a bit confusing!

3. toekneem

toekneem Member

trueCall Model:
    Essex, land of sunshine , drought and conservative policies
    You could use a mobile and withhold the number and call your landline:magic:

4. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Forum Volunteer

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!