1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

070 Numbers

Discussion in 'Telepests' started by Reggieleccy, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Reggieleccy

Reggieleccy New Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    West Midlands
    So called oven cleaning firm got through on 07013613668. I have 07* on my star list & 070* on my zap list.

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    Englishman in Wales!
    Hmm. I'm trying to remember how the zap/star list works (it's only one list) in terms of prioritisation - I'm sure there's been some discussion about it before.

3. Reggieleccy

Reggieleccy New Member

trueCall Model:
    West Midlands
    Hi. This is the first time anybody has called on a 070 since setting up my classic 6 years ago, I can see that star overrides zap was the problem, However I think I have sorted it out now. I have put all UK mobile codes on star (071, 073, 074, 075, 077, 078 and 079) and kept the 070 on zap, I think this should do the trick, I have heard calling 070 could cost up to £3.00 per min! Thanks TC.

4. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    Englishman in Wales!
    Fair point, I currently have 07* white listed on the assumption they are all mobiles.