1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the trueCall Community Forum - The official discussion forum for trueCall users.

You are currently browsing as a guest. You are invited to register with the trueCall Community Forum and join this growing community of trueCall users. Registration only takes a minute and has benefits such as the ability to post messages, private messaging and more.

009564511223 - please add to community block list

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by Seamill, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Seamill

Seamill Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker
    UK
    009564511223 .This number doesn't seem to be on the Community block list, as I have that list set to 'blocked with unobtainable'. This number called and wasn't blocked this way so presumably is not on the Community block list, so when anyone from trueCall checks this forum, could you add it it the community block list please?
    Thanks

2. Top Cat

Top Cat Administrator Staff Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Classic + Extra + Recorder
    Englishman in Wales!
    The way numbers are included on the Community Block List is explained here:

http://truecallcommunity.co.uk/threads/crowd-sourced-community-block-list.221/

It is not reasonable to add a specific number based on one person's recommendation, so an algorithm pools results from all the zap lists uploaded by weblink to determine which numbers are common to a sufficient number of zap lists and compiles the CBL from there. Your particular example will be added to the CBL when and if a sufficient number of other CBL users also zap it.

This topic is not appropriate fodder for the Suggestion Box, but I have left it here rather than relocate it somewhere more appropriate to make that point.

3. Seamill

Seamill Member

trueCall Model:
    trueCall Call Blocker
    UK
    Thanks TopCat. :) I googled the number and it appears to be very much a scam number. I've added the number to my ZAP list, and hopefully others will as well, so with a bit of luck it will soon be added to the community zap list. Thanks so much for taking the time to explain.